Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. So I'm looking for some people to give me a quote of how much I should be selling my Jeep for. It has 235k. Needs a new exhaust front to back. Has some rust issues to the frame... Nothing major. Has a few rust spots on the body but something that could be fixed easily and the doors only open from the outside. Other then that it runs great. Never has any problem starting for me and getting me to where I need to go. It is my only vehicle so I drive it everywhere and I drive it quite a bit. Just looking for a fair price to sell it. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Sorry, but to be blunt it’s not worth much with frame and body rust, high mileage and it’s a 4 banger.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I know lol. Someone is offering 1350... Guess it'd be wise to just take that offer and run?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Yeah I know lol. Someone is offering 1350... Guess it'd be wise to just take that offer and run?

yeah, high mileage rusted 4cyl YJ's do not bring a premium

·
Registered
846 Posts

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
You could certainly try to get them to give you 1500 and there's a good chance they probably will.

·
Registered
437 Posts
A Good Deal is when everyone's Happy.:winner:

Reactions: Gottagofast

·
Registered
846 Posts
Good for you! Hope both of you are happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts