Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello TJ Hive Mind, my friend has a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara which has to be retired now. We live in the northeast and, of course, the old, beloved Jeep is all rusted underneath and is not in great shape.
Does anyone have suggestions about the best way to sell a 20 year-old, 149,000 mile, much appreciated TJ?

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Craigslist

Auto trader

Post it in the classifieds here and other forums.

If you price it right, it will sell.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Part it out if it is rusted out as bad as you make it sound.

·
Super Moderator
11,115 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Girlscott,

If your friend is a member of this forum and has at least 15 posts, they can post the Jeep in the classifieds for sale section.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Your local craigslist is the best way. I've sold 16 of my Jeeps that way.

Reactions: superduty

·
Registered
93 Posts
Facebook Market Place. I put an ad for my daughter's Jeep on both Craigslist and Facebook Market Place. I got better results from FBMP than Craigslist; 20:1 difference.

It was also easier to respond from my phone with FB messenger as well.

While it might be different in your area, up here in NY, it was best with FBMP (and I hate FB btw).

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Facebook Market Place. I put an ad for my daughter's Jeep on both Craigslist and Facebook Market Place. I got better results from FBMP than Craigslist; 20:1 difference.

It was also easier to respond from my phone with FB messenger as well.

While it might be different in your area, up here in NY, it was best with FBMP (and I hate FB btw).
Craigslist got 16 of my Jeeps sold for asking price within a week each. You can't do much better than that on Facebook. I deleted my FB account 5 years ago. I don't need imaginary friends or people to know my business. :rip:

Reactions: Blazor
1 - 8 of 8 Posts