Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much the final thing to finish this build is the new carpet. I don't do the Mudding festivals and stuff in this Jeep, drive the Razors for that. This jeep stays pretty much detailed clean. (flame away, my skin is very thick!)

What I thought all along was that when it came time to do the new sound system and carpet it would be the easiest thing to shop and buy for this Jeep. Until I started reading reviews. Ugg, I think one reviewer said, "When I hold the carpet up to the sun I need a welding mask to protect my eyes.

Are any of you carpet purchasers happy with your purchase, and if so can you point me to the best supplier?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I just put in BedRug in my YJ and it’s great as you can remove it and clean it as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,703 Posts
Let us know how you like it. I bought a different kit that was supposed to be drop in and go. Not Bad, but needed lots of trimming and still bunches up around the tranny hump from where the sewn angles were off a little. Plus I think the Bedrug kit has all the side panels from firewall to doors, and by the rollbar to tailgate included.

·
Super Moderator
10,647 Posts
Like bp1, I wanted my DD to be a bit more refined so I carpeted the floor. My old carpets were shot so I needed new.
I bought a mid range carpet kit from a major Jeep website. It fit like a sock on a rooster. I was able to cut, trim and glue, so now it isn't too bad. In hindsight, I should have simply returned it.
I wish I had gone with Bedrug.

Good Luck, L.M.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts