Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It constantly crashes, sometimes I see pictures, sometimes I don't. I have complained here before but no real answers or solutions were offered. I'm looking for a solution to this app. I have reinstalled and installed several times. Android ICS, btw.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
iPhone? I was having troubles. Deleted the app and reinstalled it. Works better now

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
I rarely see photos on my phone from this site and have a hard time uploading it as well.

Samsung Galaxy III

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's a piece of work.... I hate using the app. I have all of the above problems with it... I use the site now... iPad os6 btw..

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Wait, you mean you are having problems viewing the internet with your mobile telephone?

I sympathize with your problems...

:rofl:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Maybe you should not ask in JK tech?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
No probs on iPad or iPhone app. In fact I hate using the website. Apps are much easier to use

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lowerumble said:
Wait, you mean you are having problems viewing the internet with your mobile telephone?

I sympathize with your problems...

:rofl:
Agreed, but is an app. that is supposed to be designed to use with a phone.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have Android with ICS on my Galaxy S5 and while the app doesn't crash it rarely loads the pics people upload. It's pretty annoying. Everyone is like "damn, nice Jeep man" and I can't see what they are talking about, lol.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I use the Auto Guide app, I have no issue with the photos with this one.
Yeah, the auto guide app is much better. I ditched the wrangler forum app long ago due to the picture issue and having to constantly clear the image cache. Also had lots of problems uploading pictures. IMO even the mobile website is better than the wrangler forum app but it really drained the battery on my phone and its kind of clunky.

I have none of those problems with the auto guide app.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts