Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
1 stop would be the dealer.

You can get the pdf downloads off eVilBay pretty cheap.

Paper version, that's gonna cost ya. I am looking at $350, retail, for the TJ set.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think all the jk docs are electronic. No paper unless you can get access to the electronic version and then print from there. Same issue with my Mini Cooper....

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 stop would be the dealer.

You can get the pdf downloads off eVilBay pretty cheap.

Paper version, that's gonna cost ya. I am looking at $350, retail, for the TJ set.

I found a DVD on Ebay for it. So I purchased it!

Looked at eVilBay, that seemed not to have what I was looking for. Also seemed abit innaproprate.

·
Registered
907 Posts
That's how Chrysler wants it. So you have to take to dealer to get fixed ( anything ) And most people do it.! I bought the DVD from mopar doesn't really give you any hands on fix for anything POS.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
You can get it up until 2009. Anything newer you have to subscribe and pay for the service manual.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought Chrysler 2008 jeep manual from e-bay and can't open the manual section. no ph # for help. The parts, and other sections open fine.

·
Registered
101 Posts
When I bought my 2013 new all I had to do was call Jeep customer service and they sent one out for free. I'd assume you could buy one from them too. I didn't get the impression that the dealer had them, but that may be because they only sell them rather than giving them away to new buyers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
When I bought my 2013 new all I had to do was call Jeep customer service and they sent one out for free. I'd assume you could buy one from them too. I didn't get the impression that the dealer had them, but that may be because they only sell them rather than giving them away to new buyers.
FSM (Factory Service Manual), not owner's manual.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think all the jk docs are electronic. No paper unless you can get access to the electronic version and then print from there. Same issue with my Mini Cooper....
Bentley Publishing makes a printed manual for MINI vehicles. For my MINI I have a BMW TIS that covers all BMW/MINI models. Search BMW TIS on the bay for a copy.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I bought one at Tech Authority. Ouch!!!

Honestly not that good. I found better info on the web about pulling my transmission.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I really like alldatadiy.com . I haven't added my jk to the subscription yet because I haven't started mods that needed it yet but will be doing so soon. Very good resource and for $30/year is well worth it Imo

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
The tech authority one is worth having, IMO. There is a lot more information there than meets the eye.

But, what is missing is the damn wiring part of the manual. That's a separate purchase and as of now, they don't have it available (for the newer models).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts