Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
This posting is for a set of five 17in Black JK Rims from a 2014 Unlimited. The tires included are Wrangler SR-A P255/75R17 and have about no more than 40k miles of primarily city driving on them (see the tread picture below). I estimate they have at least another good 30k-40K miles you could get out of them. The rims have no major damage or nicks, but there are some minor scratches from some trail use.

The spare is brand new with zero miles on it. and was bought when I needed to replace a flat shortly before I decided to lift and put 35s on my Jeep.

I'm looking for $600 for the set of 5 rims and tires. However, I'm very open to other offers.

I'm in Lake Elsinore/ Menifee area and willing to meet anyone half way. I would prefer cash as a means of payment. Please message me with any interest, offers, or questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Just a heads up, its pretty common to see rubicon wheels and tires for what you are asking for those. Unfortunately yours arent likely worth anywhere near 600. Just trying to help a jeeper out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand the price may be too high. The price above was recommended to me by a very respectable Jeep shop that put on my new rims and tires, when I inquired if my old rims and tires would be worth selling. As stated above I'm open to any reasonable offer, it was just a starting point if its way too high I will happily consider other offers. A new set of after market black rims will run at minimum $80 a wheel, and even the Wrangler SRA tires while not not for hardcore off-roading are not what I would call a cheap tire at at least $130 each that comes out to be over $1000 new at least .

Bottom line: rims look good, tires still have a few years in them, the spare is a brand new. I am motivated to unload these rims and tires, so if my initial posting was too high just make an offer any I'll consider it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have the same wheels and tires with the same mileage and have been trying to sell them on here for months, I even kept dropping the price down every few weeks, but still no interest. Try putting them on craigslist, I have gotten a little more action on there. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any takers at $250...Paid $120 for a new spare just before I ultimately decided to lift and go to 35s. The spare is brand new and the rest of the tires have about 40k on them, all 5 rims are in good condition. Make an offer as I'm motivated to get these things out of the garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts