Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is up to hitting seven mile creek trail this Saturday?

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Not able to...unfortunately work saturday

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not able to...unfortunately work saturday on saturday
Is that all you do Owen? lol
We can go Sunday if it works better.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I'm also down for Sunday but I thinks a couple guys are going to china wall Sunday?

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Is that all you do Owen? lol
We can go Sunday if it works better.
haha, well i have to afford my addictions somehow!!!

Sunday i'm off but 7mile is kind of a jaunt for that easy of a trail...any consideration of hitting china wall again or even slaughterhouse if its thawed out??? Maybe MTtincup can check it out ahead of time and see how the decline is...

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea,I'm good for CW again on Sunday. But I am still going to 7 mi on Sat and maybe some of the other trails right there as long as I can get in. If anyone wants to join me just post up.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I'm down for anywhere on sunday my stock 2011 jk sport can make it. Plus I bought her 6 mos ago brand new and havent been off road yet so Im a total noob. Just let my know.
Mike

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
If we make something happen on sunday, i'll go...

it'll be my last wheeling trip for a bit, kind of a "last hoorah"...my tattoo guy flaked on me half way through a big piece (which i already did his computer work as a trade)...

just went to a shop to quote how much i have left, and its gonna be about 1000 bucks to finish the piece up...i start the 2nd of Feb at 7 oclock :(

no more jeep parts for a while...no more fun either :(

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Yeah but the unfinished piece looks terrible lol...unfortunately gonna need to crack it out asap...then back to the jeep parts lol

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mike, Sunday we are goig to China Wall. I'm in fort Luupton so we can meet right on I-25 someplace. Saturday I'm going to go to 7 mi. light trail but I've never done it so it should be good winter fun.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
I'd like to do SevenMile but too much driving time for me. I just can't be gone that long. Unless you have your heart set on it we could do FS360 along Wildcat Canyon and check out the Gulches, see if they're doable.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Mike, Sunday we are goig to China Wall. I'm in fort Luupton so we can meet right on I-25 someplace. Saturday I'm going to go to 7 mi. light trail but I've never done it so it should be good winter fun.
I'm there :)

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd like to do SevenMile but too much driving time for me. I just can't be gone that long. Unless you have your heart set on it we could do FS360 along Wildcat Canyon and check out the Gulches, see if they're doable.
I'm not sure where that is. But I guess I'm open to it. How is the scenery out there. what is the rating?

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm Sold on it... wat time and where do you want to meet??

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
seven mi. sounded good to me.
Vinny, You want to go to 7mi. I'm still in. I can go to the gulches later.
:thumb: so
Oldguy, let's set up a trip to the gulches later.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts