Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Pretty sure it's backwards.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Short side up on front and short side down in back facein tward the center of your jeep is how the directions from more said and thats the way i have mine and they flex great

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
thats news to me...and I good to know, ive been looking at pics the last couple day because mine will be here in the mail tomorrow and likely go on this weekend.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Short side up on front and short side down in back facein tward the center of your jeep is how the directions from more said and thats the way i have mine and they flex great
Short side up in front and short side down in back, but mine face toward the front in front and toward the back in back.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I've got front and rear M.O.R.E. Boomerang shackles as well and that's how I run them. I figure they might know what they're doing, so I just followed the included directions. I think they flex great, so I'm happy with them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The rear shackle bolts are a real PITA to remove.
One you get them out (Grind, Dremel, whatever), remember to put them back in the opposite way so they are easier to get out next time.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Can you post a picture of each?

·
Registered
483 Posts
my exaust was in the way i love my more booms they flex great i suggest useing a sawzall not a grinder or torch gas tank and sparks dont mix

·
Registered
704 Posts
Front
Automotive tire Tire Auto part Wheel Automotive wheel system

Rear
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Wheel

These are correct......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts