Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested to see what you guys got in the trunk. I want to add more stuff but mine is already crowded for a 2 door even without the freedom top bag and fire extinguisher on the roll bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Following. Looking for something modular or easily removed, but def need greater organization.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I am using a Smittybilt storage vault in my JKU with a MOLLE SOLUTIONS tailgate panel.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I have a tuffy security deck and then added a shelf a couple inches high. This lets me put my softop windows and the uppers from my softdoors underneath and anything else on top. Since the windows and uppers are always the first off and last on it keeps them out of the way and I don’t have worry about putting stuff on top of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Stage one- 3/4" plywood floor bolted down to the 4 spots where the factory rings were. I used black stain. The holes are for the subwoofer. Next up is to add more "L" track domes like the fridge is using for cargo on the left side. I'm waiting for more "T-nuts" to arrive so the bolts have something to bite into.

·
Registered
208 Posts
my Noco GB40 takes up the most pace along with the tool bag roll...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Us 2 door people have to stay organized. This Frontrunner drawer is my current setup. It holds all of my tools and is quiet going down the road.

·
Premium Member
7,786 Posts
Hmm

·
Premium Member
7,786 Posts
Try this:
IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG