Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Detail Oriented
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am sort of pissed off and embarrassed by the general JK driver population in my area, which is Jackson, Mississippi. I drive all over the state, and in Jackson the JK drivers uniformly do not wave and look at you disdainfully if you wave at them. WTH?

TJ drivers almost ALWAYS wave or wave back if you wave at them.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/jackson-ms-area-jk-drivers-657137.html#post10030033

I am posting this link here for you to read, in case anyone bothers to answer me. It will probably get locked and I will probably get banned for causing trouble, but today made me sick. TJ drivers smiled and waved all day, and JK drivers glared like they hate me. Maybe I need to sell the JK and take the money and get a second TJ and bank the rest. SHEESH! What is up with these guys? I have only ever met Hummer guys who acted like this. These guys are embarrassing the rest of us, man.

:wavey:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Holy crap, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that. Here where I live in Oklahoma when I first got mine, us TJs had like this connection on the road, now all these Cherokees and rubicons came in and everyone keeps to them selfs

·
Registered
46 Posts
I do find that when I pass a lifted XJ I get a little wave. I tend to give the hi sign to them first since I have had 6 of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.