Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow, I just plugged in my large order and my jaw dropped when I looked at the shipping. I would look at using a freight company and not use the smaller shipping company's ups, fed ex etc.

·
Super Moderator
9,593 Posts
Wow, I just plugged in my large order and my jaw dropped when I looked at the shipping. I would look at using a freight company and not use the smaller shipping company's ups, fed ex etc.
They just had a free shipping this past weekend they sent out emails. I Take it you're not signed up for newsletters specials etc.??? Probably want to do that...

·
Super Moderator
9,593 Posts
It looks like they carry some products of metalcloak but not very much. I'm looking to buy the whole complete setup for the TJ
As I stated earlier sign up for their emails when they do free shipping you'll get a notice then buy everything! Like this weekend was just random typically holidays they run specials.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Been looking on the page for an email subscription link, can't find it. What am I missing? Might be because I'm on the 'mobile' site on my phone?

·
Registered
235 Posts
They also had free shipping today for Veterans Day. Wow, if only I would have waited a few weeks longer and I would have saved over 300 in shipping on the full 6" system.

·
Registered
332 Posts
if/when my flares arrive I'll be ordering my ca's from them. I know I have a special circumstance with mine, but been a tad disappointed since they told me they were done, never heard back about a shipping number or estimated delivery date. hard when your anxious haha.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am also waiting on free shipping for CAs. I have almost pulled the trigger on some RKs bc of the cost of shipping. I know MC products are superior and awesome but fact is I can't justify that much in shipping. I hear that Memorial Day maybe a free shipping but that's a month away and I really don't know if I can wait that long (Pinion angle!)

41 - 60 of 66 Posts