Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member just have purchased a 2015 two door and planning on this lift with 35s. Which shocks would be the best fox remote reservoir or falcon 3.3. My use is daily driver, and forest, logging trails in the Midwest with an occasional harder/ rocky trail. I believe that either choice is not a bad one.

·
Super Moderator
15,306 Posts
New member just have purchased a 2015 two door and planning on this lift with 35s. Which shocks would be the best fox remote reservoir or falcon 3.3. My use is daily driver, and forest, logging trails in the Midwest with an occasional harder/ rocky trail. I believe that either choice is not a bad one.
Neither is bad, but the 2.5-3.5 Falcons are longer and will give you more flex. The Fox might be slightly more compliant than 3.1's, but if you spend the extra for the 3.3, that would cover that when set on soft.

·
Super Moderator
5,605 Posts
I would go with the Falcon's, but I would want the Falcon 3.2's with adjust-ability. I don't like the 3.3 with its more exposed adjuster, but that is me.
I tend to think the Falcons will work better with the TF springs than the Fox shocks would. But neither is a bad choice. You are right about that.
Also, if you get the Falcons you might want the skids that should be included with them.

·
Super Moderator
15,306 Posts
Reactions: sheepythejku

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just installed st3 with the falcon 3.3 on my JKU in July with the matching steering stabilizer. Great setup and everything works together.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, I believe I will go with the Falcons. Have a discount so they will not be a to large of an up charge vs the Fox.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts