Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I’m looking at replacing shocks on my 09 JK. I’d like to hear recommendations from the forum on products out there. I’ve youtube a few reviews but I value Forum Feedback.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 2” lift and currently rolling on 37” tires. I do some off-roading but like to crawl when I get the chance. I drive mostly in the city but get out to the sticks about every weekend. It is not my daily driver. Budget has room. I’d like a good quality shock.

·
Administrator
17,374 Posts
I have a 2” lift and currently rolling on 37” tires. I do some off-roading but like to crawl when I get the chance. I drive mostly in the city but get out to the sticks about every weekend. It is not my daily driver. Budget has room. I’d like a good quality shock.
Based on that I'd suggest checking out the Falcon 3.3, I've run them the last couple of years and really like them. Also installed them on the wife's Jeep with 3" lift and 37s.

Lots of adjustment, great ride.

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Yep. Falcon 3.1 or 3.3.

The remote (piggyback) reservoir will help dissipate the heat from the big tires.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I brought up a video in Falcon, they appear to be worth the money. Thanks for the tips.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would say Rancho 9000xl too.....adjustable and good balance between both the worlds....

in fact, I have a set am waiting to switich out the fox's with the ranchos when I get a chance......I might sell you my Foxx setup ... ;-)

sandan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts