Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bad knocking sound in the front right and I don't have any tools. I just had new shocks installed. So that's not it. It was suggested the ball joints.

Any shop recommendations in or near Orange would be great. I have a good shop I like but it's not close to me and I need to get this taken care of.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checkout Off Road Evolution. They're in Fullerton.
Thanks. Not far, maybe 20 minutes. But open on Saturday by appointment only. Hope I could find a place open tomorrow to get it done. If not I'll give them a call on Monday.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I would avoid Off Road Evolution. They built a vehicle (featured in a magazine) that I later bought and it had some very obvious problems with the way they set it up.... just not a place I would go to. Maybe they have changed as this was a few years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would check out T & J Performance in Orange. I've talked to these guys a few times and they seem to know what they are doing but I haven't had them work on anything yet. This is the place I would go if I needed work and couldn't do it myself.

T & J Performance is also Barnett Performance.
1002 W Collins Ave
Orange, CA
714-633-0991
Website claims they are open on Saturday 9-2pm.

Contact US | T&J Performance Center - Barnett Performance Products - California Smog Legal Jeep JK Wrangler 6.1L HEMI Swap - Jeepspeed - CJ XJ TJ ZJ WJ KJ Dodge Ford Chevy Toyota Scout GM Nissan

_

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Swang by T&J this morning. I'm gonna call to schedule an appointment to bring it in later in the week to diagnose it. Then whatever the issue is they will fix it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts