Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used roadrunner 4x4? My mechanic is suggesting I go there to get my death wobble fixed & that they are a lot better prices than globex. I'm gonna go there for that but has anyone used them for wheels, tires, fenders, bumpers, etc?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Has anyone used roadrunner 4x4? My mechanic is suggesting I go there to get my death wobble fixed & that they are a lot better prices than globex. I'm gonna go there for that but has anyone used them for wheels, tires, fenders, bumpers, etc?

Who is your mechanic and have you gotten any prices from Globex? I know that they will actually check your Jeep over for what is the cause of your death wobble for free.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Globex is in toms river, roadrunner is in freehold. I go to mombo's but they're really just a good place for regular tires, alignments & what not because of their prices. Not a jeep place

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yep, ditto on GLOBEX highest prices!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts