Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about throwing on a 4 inch RC lift, and since the underbody of my jeep is rusted beyond all belief, its going to be another project just in itself to get the track bars unbolted and such. I was wondering if you guys think I could just cut the bars out and drive without them? Or is it really worth it to keep them connected. Im not going to be doing any wheeling except light dirt roads.
Thanks..

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
I started with keeping my track bars in my YJ after my RC lift. A few months later I took them out and the ride greatly improved. If you already have rust issues, I would not even bother with them.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I was going to make prybars out of mine.

·
Administrator
12,647 Posts
Took mine out, when I did the lift. No problems so far. The only issue you might run into is if you have a state inspection and they need to be there.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i started with keeping my track bars in my yj after my rc lift. A few months later i took them out and the ride greatly improved. If you already have rust issues, i would not even bother with them.

Jeff
x2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.