Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94’ Yj 2.5 with 39k miles and I’ve been thinking about a 4.0 tj. Should I sell it for a 100k miles tj?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Well, the wheels and light bar are less than desireable. Perhaps in the Northeast. Put it on Craigslist and see what happens. How much are you asking?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the wheels and light bar are less than desireable. Perhaps in the Northeast. Put it on Craigslist and see what happens. How much are you asking?

I’m not sure, around 10-12k

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm. Interesting. Would you take 9k cash?

No sir, I got it for 8k and for the past year I’ve been fixing everything wrong with it. And daily driving it.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Oh I see. You say it is 25 year old and has 39k miles on it and you have been furiously fixing everything wrong with it? What all have you had to do on this Texas jeep that is barely broke in from the factory and possibly the rarest YJ in North America?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I see. You say it is 25 year old and has 39k miles on it and you have been furiously fixing everything wrong with it? What all have you had to do on this Texas jeep that is barely broke in from the factory and possibly the rarest YJ in North America?

Little things here and there, gas leak, gas gauge not working, added power steering, painted axles and diffs to prevent any rust, which it had very little when I got it, now there’s no rust. Complete hard top, half and full doors.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Wow! Is that what 4 bangers go for there? It’s clean looking from the picture and low miles but dang!

1992, 4.0,5 spd, BDS 4.5 heavy duty lift, jb conversions ss sye, 8.8 with ARB, Aussie front, tj shafts, dual dia.brake booster, 33” bfg a/t

·
Registered
82 Posts
Please do not take this the wrong way, you are in pretty deep man, GREAT looking, clean jeep, but I dont see anywhere near $10k for it. Not trying to be antagonistic, but I watch these things all day long in Jeep Country (NOT TEXAS). Maybe you have a different market? Houston??? Dallas?? No full doors, no hard top? Does look great though!! Prices are rising on our Jeeps, I just dont see them quite that high yet. 5 years or so, maybe. I would keep what you have and enjoy it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Please do not take this the wrong way, you are in pretty deep man, GREAT looking, clean jeep, but I dont see anywhere near $10k for it. Not trying to be antagonistic, but I watch these things all day long in Jeep Country (NOT TEXAS). Maybe you have a different market? Houston??? Dallas?? No full doors, no hard top? Does look great though!! Prices are rising on our Jeeps, I just dont see them quite that high yet. 5 years or so, maybe. I would keep what you have and enjoy it.
Did you see the above pics? It has hard top and doors and I agree around here he'd be lucky to get 5k

·
Administrator
42,156 Posts
I'm afraid this thread is becoming too much like a sales thread so we are having to shut things down. :crash2:
@Yjalex I see you have more than 15 posts on the forum so you are welcome to create a thread in the forum classified section.

As for this thread, I'm afraid it is locked and people can no longer post here.

:locked:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.