Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my JK in to get the gas cap light ordeal fixed. They smoked the system and found of all things the gas cap. So they replaced it and all was good for about two weeks. Then the light came back on. I called Adam and he said bring it back and they would redo the work. This time when they smoked the system there was no leak. He hunted around and found there is a small pump near the tank and sometimes its the culprit. The pump costs like $20.00. On the redo Harmon stood behind their labor and even offered to give me the pump. I gladly paid for it. Its been well over a month now and my dash light is still off so I’m thinking they were successful.

Thank you Adam and the crew at Harmon in Tulsa Ok.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Born and raised in Tulsa. Harmon's was always the place to go if you had a serious rig. Glad to hear they're still around and still the shop to use.

Jeeps, even built Jeeps, are tame compared to the stuff they build for. Southern mud trucks and rock bouncers are different animals. I do miss the South sometimes!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts