Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Rock Hard 4x4 oil pan/ trans skid today for my 2015 JK. The install was very easy to do by myself and I really like the removable door for the oil pan. That will make changing the oil so much easier than just having a small hole there.

All in all, a great product that Id recommend to anyone looking for skids. Next to order from them is a winch plate for my stock bumper and the rest of the skids.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Good to know, these are on our short list! Did you do aluminum or steel?

·
Supporting Vendor
764 Posts
I received my Rock Hard 4x4 oil pan/ trans skid today for my 2015 JK. The install was very easy to do by myself and I really like the removable door for the oil pan. That will make changing the oil so much easier than just having a small hole there.

All in all, a great product that Id recommend to anyone looking for skids. Next to order from them is a winch plate for my stock bumper and the rest of the skids.
Thank you for the kind words!

·
Registered
757 Posts

+1
Running the winch plate and the three big skids and quite happy with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts