Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS FROM A WEEK AGO, STILL HAVENT CLEANED IT UP YET& IM DREADING IT. SHOW US YOU BEST MUD PICS..:punk:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
1) were you stuck?
2) did you make it out the other side?

·
zombie & ninja slayer
2,276 Posts
slid into a fields drainage pond, i didnt make it out, had to walk about 2 miles home in janurary, at 2 am in southern il. i was sober, it was cold, and i had on a t shirt, jeans, crocs, my dog and my cell was at home. i ran to get warm! so much for a quick cruise around the country block before bed

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Bottomed out really good lol. 6 trucks got stuck tht night

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not yet:( hard to find a spot here.:banghead:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
slid into a fields drainage pond, i didnt make it out, had to walk about 2 miles home in janurary, at 2 am in southern il. i was sober, it was cold, and i had on a t shirt, jeans, crocs, my dog and my cell was at home. i ran to get warm! so much for a quick cruise around the country block before bed
Thats a good one! how did you get her out?:confused:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
HAHAHA that is awesome! The other night I was driving through some plowed snow in a parking lot (its what happens when your bored) and got cocky and went to go through one more time and let of the gas a tad and sunk, it was 11pm and I had someone I could call and he came out to help and well didn't get out till like 2am! It was an experience :thumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Barmanvarn said:
1) were you stuck?
2) did you make it out the other side?
Oh yeah totally stuck. Had to get winched out from behind by a buddy. Didn't want to pull me through as we really had no ideas how deep it went. I had a branch that was about 5 ft and couldn't touch bottom. Kinda nuts, was an innocuous looking puddle in the middle of a trail. Had no idea it was a black hole. Guess I'm lucky I got hung up on the side of it otherwise it would have been bye bye for my jeep.

·
Registered
442 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts