Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new JK owner and have been changing my mind daily as to what size lift/tires/bumpers/rails etc. There is just too many choices and i can see how modifying a jeep is similar to getting a tattoo. You say just one little one and next thing you know your body is covered. Love the site and incredible knowledge of it's members! Keep it up! :thumb:If anyone is in the roaring fork valley area give me a shout!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Are those xd wheels ? And that is what I'm looking for.. what exeact lift is that ? Btw it looks perfect awsome look and color

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
2" with 285/70/17

·
Registered
136 Posts
RPN516 great post! I also feel what ur feeling. Been going nuts on what to do for weeks. After much thought and homework I also am going with a 2 inch lift...not sure what brand yet, and also 1.5 inch spidex spacers using the stock rims but going wit a 285/70/17 tire. I think it's a perfect look for a 2 door and will still handle well on and off the road. Lemme know what u go with.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
RPN516 great post! I also feel what ur feeling. Been going nuts on what to do for weeks. After much thought and homework I also am going with a 2 inch lift...not sure what brand yet, and also 1.5 inch spidex spacers using the stock rims but going wit a 285/70/17 tire. I think it's a perfect look for a 2 door and will still handle well on and off the road. Lemme know what u go with.
Do you actually need the spacers, or just want a wider stance? What is the backspacing on the stock wheels?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Count me into the spacers/stock wheels vs new wheels with the 33"'s with 2" lift club. I am still receiving my education...

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thaks

WOW! thanks for all the great photos, know I know how I am going to go. just cant praise this site enough!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts