Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking too see some 33s on 17s. I am in need of some new tires and I need some help deciding. So I ask show me your rig with 33s or close to that and tell me what size and what tires they are. I'm looking for something good in northeast weather for a DD
Thanks in advance guys !!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have 285/75 Nitto Terra Grapplers (a little over 33 inches I think) on ATX Ledge wheels. I absolutely love the set up.

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
295/70r17 (around 33 1/2 inches) toyo m/ts on 17X9 xd addicts:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Tire

·
Registered
519 Posts
Running Firestone destination 285/70/17 with Ultra Motorsport Nomads. Wanna get 37 Nitto trail or mud grapplers when these go, and trade out the wheels for American racing Poison Spyders.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
__

Does this work?:rofl:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have 285/75 Nitto Terra Grapplers (a little over 33 inches I think) on ATX Ledge wheels. I absolutely love the set up.
very nice i love the sahara, have a flame red unlimited sahara with the matching top as well! nice set up

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
354 Posts
oooops...didn't read

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
285/70/17 stt cooper tires, pro comp wheels , I than took them to OMF and had them made into real bead lock wheels
very nice setup, how do you like the coopers? how are they in the snow?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cant figure out how to get my pics in Skydrive to show up properly here so here are links:

Posing in Moab
http://sdrv.ms/RXl0RU

Or my Jeep Ad candidate pic
http://sdrv.ms/UXZCwI

285/70R17 BFG A/T KO on MB TKO rims.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts