Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about changing my stock shift knob and I'm looking for some cool options. Show me what you got on your ride! :cool:

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I will try and get some pics later but I have pool ball shift knobs. 8 ball on my transfer case and 5 ball on the transmission. I like em.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Check out koolknobs.com. They make custom knobs for you. I am going to get a custom trackball for my centipede arcade machine.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I'd love to get one with a three dimensional 'Eugene the Jeep' embedded in it and covered with clear epoxy resin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's my knobs..

I ordered the balls online, these are slightly smaller than regulation size and very comfortable for full sized hands, had a good buddy drill and tap them for me. I hope I did the attachment right with the photo. Orange 5 ball on the tranny and a red 3 ball on the transfer. These are on my old red 89 YJ, a red Islander with the original factory sun graphic on the doors and hood, the numbers are for the gear counts and colors came out perfect. I found this thread hunting for a new knob for my 05 Rubicon and open to any cool ideas, it's a 6 speed but I don't like the number six or the green ball color.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts