Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here's mine with bushwackers.

image-120515718.jpg

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
@drtyrat30 , @KS_Yeti how's the fitment on the Aries tube fenders? Is it perfectly flush with the body? Some aftermarket fenders I've seen in person have gaps. I really like their look and it can come in bare aluminum which I also like.

Last, how long did install take? I never used a rivet gun before and i'm scared that I might screw it up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
@dawhitesJKU

I've never used a rivnut tool before (borrowed it from the body shop in town) and start to finish i think it took me like 3 hours for all 4 if i remember correctly.

Fitment could be a little better, the fit flush, but there are a couple spots where the body line is slightly curved up wards, and the fenders are flat. Leaving just a small gap in the body lines. Its tight against the body, just doesnt quite follow the body lines perfectly.

But for the price, i wont complain one bit. These fenders are an amazing "bang for your buck" type purchase. Love them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Front fender front.

Sorry for multiple post, I'll try to clean it up on my main computer or if someone else can they're welcome to.

Looks goofy with stock rims/tires. Can't wait for the 35"s to get here!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Mopar Hightop Fenders.
A year later, and I'm still on the fence. lol
35"tires, 3" lift, and a two rock "leveling" kit under the rear tires (in this picture).
A huge boulder jumped out onto the trail and gave the right rear fender a "high five"
(that's my story and I'm sticking to it ;))

1 - 20 of 25 Posts