Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

2011 JK Rubicon with 2.5 inch Teraflex coil spring lift and Goodyear Duratracs (33x12.5/15)
nice looking jeep. . what winch setup did you use to mount on factory bumper? i have been looking. . also. . you should look at the stubby bumper endcaps. . that would look sick on there !!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's mine....

Here is mine. Still saving up to get a TF 2.5" coil lift and 15"MB72 with 33x12.5 Duratracs. Love the Mango Tango, but also like this years Crush.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My 2011 Mango Rubi & my co-pilot MOE
Black KATSKIN leather and seat warmers, ACE rock rails, painted rims, custom decals, JEEP removed from grille, JEEP added to hood, 3D mesh added to grille, FIAMM dual trumpet horns, waiting for $ to get ACE stinger bumper so I can mount my ENGO 12k winch, mesh sunscreen top, homade "trunk cover".

2009 Orange Sunburst Unlimited X , I traded for my Rubi

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
jeepnpr said:
My 2011 Mango Rubi & my co-pilot MOE
Black KATSKIN leather and seat warmers, ACE rock rails, painted rims, custom decals, JEEP removed from grille, JEEP added to hood, 3D mesh added to grille, FIAMM dual trumpet horns, waiting for $ to get ACE stinger bumper so I can mount my ENGO 12k winch, mesh sunscreen top, homade "trunk cover".

2009 Orange Sunburst Unlimited X , I traded for my Rubi
Anyway you could shoot me some info on ur trunk cover..That thing looks awesome

·
Registered
75 Posts
so "Mango Pearl" is a color?? I thought that was another way of asking to see the family jewels and I was gonna tell you that's another forum entirely. JK; thats very pretty. Wait can you say a Jeep color is "pretty??"

·
Registered
279 Posts
so "Mango Pearl" is a color?? I thought that was another way of asking to see the family jewels and I was gonna tell you that's another forum entirely. JK; thats very pretty. Wait can you say a Jeep color is "pretty??"
The 2009's were "Sunburst Orange'' it was a one year only color for the JK.
Then in 2010 they came out with the very manly named "Mango Tango" this was out for 2 yrs before it was gone to be replaced with the "Crush" for 2012.
Why Jeep comes out with these awesome colors yet gives them the names they do amazes me. :facepalm:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Anyway you could shoot me some info on ur trunk cover..That thing looks awesome
Apologies for the thread hijack but about my trunk cover = it's homemade!
I made it at home out of aluminum diamond plate 3/8" I think it was (sorry, don't have the reciept to tell you exactly). Made it so it fits with soft or hard top, it also has a piano hinge about midway so I can open it to get to stuff in the back without having to crawl into the "trunk" Braced underneath with angle iron and 2x4, not the sturdiest thing around but my 50lb boxer and climb on it and it holds him just fine.
Added the link of when I made it, hope it gives you some ideas.
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/made-a-trunk-cover-for-my-rubi-118743.html?highlight=i+made+a+trunk+cover
:wavey:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I haven't seen one of these on the street yet. How does it compare to the Mango Tango? From the pics, it looks like it could be slightly lighter, maybe less of a burnt orange with more of a luster finish, but looking at small pics on a computer screen can be deceiving. Hard to describe shades of color, I know.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
scolumbo said:
I haven't seen one of these on the street yet. How does it compare to the Mango Tango? From the pics, it looks like it could be slightly lighter, maybe less of a burnt orange with more of a luster finish, but looking at small pics on a computer screen can be deceiving. Hard to describe shades of color, I know.
Has a metallic shimmer to it

·
Registered
122 Posts
Why Jeep comes out with these awesome colors yet gives them the names they do amazes me. :facepalm:
Mango AKA toxic orange on the Viper :drool:

·
Registered
279 Posts
If you are reffering to the new Crush compared to the Mango Tango here is a pic I took at the dealership last month showing my Mango Tango next to a Crush and a Dozer.
Dozer to me is most definitely bulldozer/school bus/ construction heavy equipment yellow.
The Crush reminds me of a "Creamsicle" ice cream bar

This is my 2009 Sunburst Orange for comparison with the Mango Tango, to me it seems more orange/copper/bronze than the Sunburst.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Cigar196 said:
The wife's mango, currently, day one and an older pic next to mine (gotta love a 2 jeep garage)
Here's an update to the wife's mango... New XD cranks installed. I've also installed a quadratec Q9000 winch.. Pics to come of that

Attachments

21 - 40 of 50 Posts