Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both WF and anything else your jeep is wearing.

Used my WF sticker to cover an old battle scar

And 3 more for good measure

Lets see what ya got....

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Cool. I was an SP myself. I think they call it SF now. There's another member of WF that is also.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah SP, SF different name-same job. They're talkin about changing the field to an outer defense force, but the way the military works Ill probably be long gone before they get around to it. Seems like I stumbled into some good company.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Yeah, I'm glad you're around here too. I have only stayed in contact with a couple of the guys I was in with. One of my buds is a Flight Chief (still called that?) at a base in Colorado. The other retired as SMSGT first sgt.

The other member of the forum that I know is Security Forces is in Colorado too, I'm thinking. I'm pretty sure he's a Lt., but I don't know why I'm thinkin' that.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah.. still called Flight Chief. Im SrA.. 6mo to Staff and I cant wait. Headed to NM in a week, long drive in the Jeep but itll be worth havin it out there, I think.
Either were the only ones up or no one likes stickers on their jeep.... I love when Hummer drivers flip me off..:flipoff: ... It gives me the fuzzies:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yeah.. still called Flight Chief. Im SrA.. 6mo to Staff and I cant wait. Headed to NM in a week, long drive in the Jeep but itll be worth havin it out there, I think.
Either were the only ones up or no one likes stickers on their jeep.... I love when Hummer drivers flip me off..:flipoff: ... It gives me the fuzzies:D
haha I feel the same way about hummers and will post my stickers tomorrow. Gotta get some up close pics.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Cool....I will post some when I get a chance

My stickers:

</H2> means end H2
Deputy Sheriff badge decal
Veteran with my three ribbon decal

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Hey ct-tj, do you know who A1c Elizabeth Jacobson is? If you do I'll elaborate on why I ask.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kg4kpj, didnt know her personally... but Ive heard her story..IEDs make me sick.
RIP:( .

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On a happier note, some of you have some cool jeep tatoos! Im still searchin for a club around me, If any of ya know of one round here pm me. And keep em comin.:D

·
Knows a couple things...
49,391 Posts
Heh, the USAF police were officially called the Air Police when I was in a few centuries ago but we all just called them apes. :D

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
One of my stickers...

and I'm having Tiny's Terror made for the windshield to go next to the skull and crossbones.

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Let's see the skull and crossbones.

The only stickers I have on my jeep are my WF stickers.

Hey Kat, where did you get the sticker in your siggy?

1 - 20 of 162 Posts