Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow that's awsome!!

Nothing special here just dirty -

Lets see pics of your engine mods and engine swaps! Here's my supercharged 2000 Tj. My last rig was a 55 Willys with a 429 ford, I'll try to scan and upload pics of that project!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have paid about $2200, here is my before and after dyno runs, I was actually depressed when I saw what the old girl was putting to the wheels stock! Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
MPjeep said:
Lets see pics of your engine mods and engine swaps! Here's my supercharged 2000 Tj. My last rig was a 55 Willys with a 429 ford, I'll try to scan and upload pics of that project!
Details on the setup? I have been looking for a supercharger for mine, but not really finding much.

·
Registered
553 Posts
MPjeep said:
I have paid about $2200, here is my before and after dyno runs, I was actually depressed when I saw what the old girl was putting to the wheels stock! Lol
Nice dyno sheet, the torque of the stock 4.0L is impressive, I like the supercharger. Any more info like brand and the install process?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
eagle223 said:
Nice dyno sheet, the torque of the stock 4.0L is impressive, I like the supercharger. Any more info like brand and the install process?
The install process is a day, the tuning is another day. Their website is Magnumpowers.com, or Psi in Hillsboro, Or installs the kits and does the dyno tuning. I know they are looking for people who want to take their jeep up to 375hp Rwhp. I have been running at about 230 rwp for a year, just jumped up to 295 at the wheels. That's all I need, the torque is insane.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hammerheadweds said:
Did you get a deal on it? I was looking at the website and they quote $3200 for the 190whp tune
I got it at cost, and bought my own injectors/ fuel pump. If you live in the NW, contact them, they are wanting to get there new jeep line known

·
Registered
125 Posts
Store bought engine cleaner and car wash. I will say I was extremely cautious with the high pressure hose (lots of stuff under the hood is unforgiving if you spray high pressure water into it). Covered the air intake and used low pressure water on much of it.

It is really not the cleaning job it appears as the Jeep is a 2005 with only 33,000 miles on it. So it is fairly clean to begin with.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts