Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting this thread for everyone to post pictures of their mudjobs or just any kind of off-road pictures,
Come on, show off your jeep! I gotta win a bet to get over 50 pictures in a week!;)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Tire

·
Registered
583 Posts
When she was all stock.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Jeep wrangler Automotive tire

·
Registered
496 Posts
Brettsonfire said:
I'm starting this thread for everyone to post pictures of their mudjobs or just any kind of off-road pictures,
Come on, show off your jeep! I gotta win a bet to get over 50 pictures in a week!;)
Awesome looking jeep! Love the fender flares. I'm going to be ordering the xenon flat fenders for my rubi here pretty soon. Love the look.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Randens Rubi said:
Awesome looking jeep! Love the fender flares. I'm going to be ordering the xenon flat fenders for my rubi here pretty soon. Love the look.
Thank you! I think they are one of the best looking flares out there! I'm pretty proud of them, my only complaint is that they are separating from the body a little bit on the rear ones, but that's an easy fix with just a few more bolts!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I wish I had a picture of it but I was put doing a job at this house and when I pulled up and there was a wrangler in the driveway that was covered in mud. And I mean covered. I get closer to look at it and notice it didn't have any mid on it but it was the cleanest jeep I have ever seen, it had been custom painted with mud and grass all over it. It was sp realistic like I said from 20 feet away It looked dirty.

Thought id share because you said dirt paintjobs lol.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Brettsonfire said:
Did you get yourself out of that hole or did someone pull you out? You look pretty deep in there! Haha nice jeep btw
Haha defiantly stuck! That was a rough lesson learned.....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
These are some during and after pics and the last one is a kinda clean shot of it but its still a trail pic just after it had been washed

Land vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Car Off-road vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Car Off-road vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Tire

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I don't like playing in mud so it never gets as muddy as some of you folks. This is about as dirty as I can get over a weekend of wheeling.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts