Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4172 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jeepers,

While I'm waiting on my 2012 JK to be built, I'm hoping all you proud owners of white Wranglers are willing to show off. I just got back from Maui where I rented a white '11 JK. I was surprised at how much I liked the white, especially next to the black interior and flares/bumpers- it really looks sharp and got lots of compliments. So show us what you got. I need ideas to get me shopping for mods as I impatiently wait for mine to arrive...

-James

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Good guys wear white.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone for posting. Anyone else out there? I keep hearing that white isn't popular color for a Jeep. Prove it wrong folks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I call her Meanie.

I've had her for about a year now. 2007, with 32k miles. There was only 25k when I got her.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lookin' good everyone- thanks for posting!

I'm thinking of adding side steps to mine, if I ever get it. Any suggestions? I like the Mopar satin black tubular. Should I go with those or are the ones that come on the Sahara a better option?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Lookin' good everyone- thanks for posting!

I'm thinking of adding side steps to mine, if I ever get it. Any suggestions? I like the Mopar satin black tubular. Should I go with those or are the ones that come on the Sahara a better option?
I want Rugged Ridge RRC Armor Guards for '07-'11 Wrangler JK - Quadratec. Less $ then the Mopar tubes but gives you protection, a step, and just plain looks better!:thumb:

I have some cheap tube steps now until I can afford what I want. Just needed something for my daughter to get in by herself.

·
Registered
284 Posts
One day old....

1 - 20 of 4172 Posts