Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2793 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some awesome colors for Wranglers on the street and on this site. And there is no discrimination here as you can tell by my sig. But black?!?!?!?!? That color is so simple yet so awesome.

Show everyone your Black Wrangler. And no matter what the color, gender, nationality, age or otherwise....always, always, always....WAVE. Let's see them folks.

Rock on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Before and after pics of my 2011 JKU.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That is one bada$$ Jeep.....solid effort. Cajun, Shell...are you seeing this? We need you here. SlingBlade that is a Jeep well done.
I wish I could take the credit for all the modes but this is a dealer special. I took my 4dr jeep in for a oil change, tire rotation and the brake line recall. I'm walking the lot while waiting and I see this jeep. I took it for a test drive and was very impressed so we started working on a deal. I got 23500 for my trade in 4000 off the sticker, so took it and ran. 4" mopar lift, Micky Thompson 35" dual exhaust sounds awesome, front bumper and lights. In the end I paid 4000.00 more than I did for my 4dr. Now I have all the modes I wanted to do done.

I was born to take it easy~

Reactions: Tcooler02

·
Registered
627 Posts
Black Wrangler is where its at!

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
I'm here. These are the only pictures I have on my iPhone at the moment.

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
kjeeper10 said:
:thumb:

New to me 07, bought 1 week a go.

Looking for a soft top :(

I will be replacing the wheels next.
Not sure when I am going to lift yet or what size tire I want to go.

Ken
Hey did you set you doors off yet?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I call her pre-nup! Because by the time I'm done with this my wife will end up divorcing me over it. Lol so I better sign a pre nup, so I can at least have my jeep.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
:thumb:

New to me 07, bought 1 week a go.

Looking for a soft top :(

I will be replacing the wheels next.
Not sure when I am going to lift yet or what size tire I want to go.

Ken
You should invest some of that money into a new camera :)

Nice looking Jeep Ken:thumb:

1 - 20 of 2793 Posts