Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
Try the Communications and Electronics forum...there's a couple threads on this with lots of pics.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ah i used to run spl contests for several years in past cars when p was young. I just can't bring myself to put crap in my jeep. Even if it might get stolen or wet. No offense to anyone else but bass tubes and brands like pyle and boss and low end sony/jvc/krnwood just irks me. I miss ppi art series amps, soundstrean reference, cv strokers and all that old stuff.

·
Commercial MemberX
8,641 Posts
Ah i used to run spl contests for several years in past cars when p was young. I just can't bring myself to put crap in my jeep. Even if it might get stolen or wet. No offense to anyone else but bass tubes and brands like pyle and boss and low end sony/jvc/krnwood just irks me. I miss ppi art series amps, soundstrean reference, cv strokers and all that old stuff.
DB drag or Usac?

Being in the retail biz I can tell you that bazooka tubes have come a long way in the past and are actually quite impressive. Im not going to use one in mine, but for 80 percent of the crowd they are perfect :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I bought mine with my box attached like this

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ibuildembig said:
DB drag or Usac?

Being in the retail biz I can tell you that bazooka tubes have come a long way in the past and are actually quite impressive. Im not going to use one in mine, but for 80 percent of the crowd they are perfect :)
Db drag, mid 90' s to early early 2000's.

That's good to know. I have seen or heard a bazooka tube for a decade now. It wouldn.t surprise me, but thinking back to the old tubes, i would have never looked.

I just go without. Got a nice old soundstream reference blue running boston components 5.25 in the dash and 6 in the sound bar.

I miss bass. I really do, but i know i'd just get stuff stolen cause i couldn't help myself and put the good stuff back in.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have a JVC powered sub ziptied into my center console where the old blown factory sub was:hide:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Fits in the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Mine, 2 Polk Momo 8's in a sealed down firing box. Powered by a 300 watt kicker amp.
Built to take up as little space as possible. Back seat in or out is no problem.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts