Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to upgrade my '07 JKU from my 33 duratracs to 35x12.5x15s
I see mostly 2drs but I wanna see some 4drs with this wheel config. I wish I could do 37s but my pockets cant afford all that goes along with it being a DD and all. So let's see the 4drs with 35s on 15" rims. You know you wanna show them.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade my '07 JKU from my 33 duratracs to 35x12.5x15s
I see mostly 2drs but I wanna see some 4drs with this wheel config. I wish I could do 37s but my pockets cant afford all that goes along with it being a DD and all. So let's see the 4drs with 35s on 15" rims. You know you wanna show them.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Chech out kramer2k build thread he has the size of tires you mentioned, also what kind of fuel mileage do you get with your duratracs, I'm going to build a jkur x in January and want a good dd tire combo.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get 16mpg right now that's with an Auto with 3:73 gears. Cruise at 70mph at about 2100rpm.
but passing on the highway forget it. but that's just how jeeps are. Unless of course you have HEMI Power. Yeeeehawwww!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice!!! How much lift do you have?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts