Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
How has the white throwback top held up? color issues? Does the white hold the dirt? etc...
It's actually held up great! Still looks bright white and cleans easily. I go through the carwash with it probably twice a week and have never had any issues. It's definitely had a work out too, I open and close it all the time and it's still going strong. I took it off in late November for the winter to avoid all the road salt and grime and cold temperatures and just put it on in mid April again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's actually held up great! Still looks bright white and cleans easily. I go through the carwash with it probably twice a week and have never had any issues. It's definitely had a work out too, I open and close it all the time and it's still going strong. I took it off in late November for the winter to avoid all the road salt and grime and cold temperatures and just put it on in mid April again.

Hello! I am actually looking for a soft top for my gray Chief and the idea of a white one is a dream for me. You links are not working, though. I did email the company so hopefully they can help me. Do you have a different link to your soft top? Thanks!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts