Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Ok, here she is in all her stocker glory.... ;)

with some friends...

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
I got red doors... :) Red letters and a red pinstripe! Got to count for something, part of it is from a red jeep!

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Golfspaz..... you need to fill in your Jeep profile so I can find out all your specifics without having to ask ;) Love the stance of your Jeep.... Details please? :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hi, this is NOT mine... I ordered the one behind it - Deep Cherry Red...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Out today:

·
Registered
519 Posts
InfernoGirl said:
:) Dude, you're doing it wrong......
What do you mean. That I bought that jeep this past May, and paid it off in October. The house I HAD to rent out is the only debt I have and I wanna keep it that way. Besides I should have my return by mid feb. Im thinking RR rails and bumper if I can sneek it past my wife.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
I mean you shouldn't be letting the gubbament keep that much of your money interest free for an entire year...... You are withholding waaaaay more than you should be if you're getting a $12k+ return. You should just withhold enough to cover what you'll owe. Invest the rest where it can make you money, not Uncle Sam....

·
Registered
519 Posts
InfernoGirl said:
I mean you shouldn't be letting the gubbament keep that much of your money interest free for an entire year...... You are withholding waaaaay more than you should be if you're getting a $12k+ return. You should just withhold enough to cover what you'll owe. Invest the rest where it can make you money, not Uncle Sam....
Uncle Sam signs my checks. Navy gave me half my 96k bonus this year. Hence no jeep payment. If not for that bonus I would be getting back more than I paid. And that is what makes me mad. I think our 'gubbament' needs all the help they can get right now ; )

1 - 20 of 51 Posts