Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to have side steps and keep the stock rock guards on 2014 JKU?
If so who makes the best steps?

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Is it possible to have side steps and keep the stock rock guards on 2014 JKU? If so who makes the best steps?
No. You can only have one or the other. There are many rock sliders that stick out plenty far for a step. Many people like the ace but if you want more of a step the smittybuilt SRC's stick out farther making them a more stable step

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I suppose that it depends on what kind of stock rock guards you are talking about. I have the Rubicon rails, with the ACE sliders. The sliders double as a step for my wife.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, i think we found a set of steps that offer the look, functionality and protection we are looking for.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
I suppose that it depends on what kind of stock rock guards you are talking about. I have the Rubicon rails, with the ACE sliders. The sliders double as a step for my wife.
An option I like that is similar to this but all in one piece is the Barricade Enhance Rubi Rails. They provide protection and a step.

PM me if you're interested in a quote or have any questions about them at all!

-Ryan

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
An option I like that is similar to this but all in one piece is the Barricade Enhance Rubi Rails. They provide protection and a step. PM me if you're interested in a quote or have any questions about them at all! -Ryan
Thanks Ryan, the ones we found have a lower step and matching round nerf bars. Ill attach a link when i can.
Thank you for the info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts