Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and read some but did not really get a answer that I thought was what I wanted to know. My Wife finds the step in and out of the jk a little much. What is a good side step or what ever you like to call it without being to low that will make it easier to get in and out. I know looking at some I do not think it would be easier but just something more to step over getting in and out.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I agree with Zhelmer. Plus they greatly reduce door dings and rogue shopping cart attacks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just researched this last week and decided to go with the ACE sliders. I like that they stick out about an inch further than the barricade sliders to provide a little better step for my wife and boys. Them being made in America doesn't hurt either. I can't speak for the quality yet as they haven't arrived but everything I read was positive.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
TNT adventure sliders/steps

$588 shipped from Northridge4x4 with forum discount.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Jeep factory side steps are excellent with their non slip design and also work as splash guards to keep the paint on the sides from getting blasted constantly.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,650 Posts
Jeep factory side steps are excellent with their non slip design and also work as splash guards to keep the paint on the sides from getting blasted constantly.
^^^ x100

Of course it depends how you plan to use your Jeep. But the factory side steps do the job for 90% of users: offer a safe area to step on, are lightweight, protect the sides of your Jeep from mud, slush and debris, match the look of the factory fenders, and you can find them cheap on Craigslist, eBay, or the For Sale section of this forum.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts