Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get or at least a DIY for some beefy sidesteps?

Like the ones with spikes so your foot don't slip off of it and the snow and rain can fall through... It was on at the dealershit but they took them off....and now I want them back.....

Thanks, :facepalm:

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well idk about a DIY mod but I got ace rock rails for my jeep. There super sturdy and work as a great step. They do get a little slippery in the rain. I think there is a mod to make it easier when it's wet. Someone will probably chime in for me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I imagine their not too hard to fabricate... Except... I don't know where to get spikes that are upright.... When I test drove my jeep I saw that they were about 2 inches of many upright spikes that grab on to the boot when stepped on....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well idk about a DIY mod but I got ace rock rails for my jeep. There super sturdy and work as a great step. They do get a little slippery in the rain. I think there is a mod to make it easier when it's wet. Someone will probably chime in for me.
I have ace rails too. They look great and they are very sturdy but they are useless as a step.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts