Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
I added a 3 1/2 gal Rotopax onto mine. It was cheaper than adding a metal 5 gallon can. Between the extra cost of the seat for the gas can and a good quality gas can itself I decided to save money and go with the Rotopax setup.
Where did you get this setup?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
814 Posts
Where did you get this setup?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
Krawl Offroad gave me an amazing deal on the Morryde Rotopax mount (Morryde JP54-014 Passengerside).
I bought the 3 1/2 gallon directly from Rotopax.
I had to make a new mount position for the 3 1/2 gallon as the mount accommodates the 3 gallon. I drilled 1 inch up and 1/2 inch towards the back of the Jeep from the 3 gallon position to prevent contact with my fender.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bought the MORryde and it works well. It is perhaps pricy but it is very convent. As to the Wavien fuel cans I needed to replace all of my plastic cans anyway . So I bought 4 or them to use. I have generators, lawn mowers, chain saws and need gas handy as I live in a rural area.

Even if I am not filing the can for the jeep it is easy to fill and drive it home with no gas smell in the vehicle.

That MORryde mount went on very easy . You can put it on and take it off till needed it is easy enough to do.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts