Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of either the stock sidesteps or tubular sidesteps. My sport didn't come with any and since I negotiated the price so low, my dealer wouldn't throw in any for free.

I have a 2013 JKU Sport. I live near Dayton, OH and would be willing to drive within 2 hours to pick up. If not, I'd be willing to pay for shipping. Let me know price, and shoot a picture on here if possible.

Pay by cash if pick-up, paypal if shipped.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I might have some for a 4 door shortly. Depending if i can get a set of rubi sliders from a private seller.

·
Registered
710 Posts
travis29 said:
I might have some for a 4 door shortly. Depending if i can get a set of rubi sliders from a private seller.
Im in chicago, they are still on the rig, never off road, good condition. Pics soon. Let me know. Price TBD

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im in chicago, they are still on the rig, never off road, good condition. Pics soon. Let me know. Price TBD

I'm interested. What year? Shoot me some pics and let me know what's you're looking for price-wise.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lemme know if it works out...and what price you want.

I'm considering buying aftermarket as well, but I really want stock if price is right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts