Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be at Ft Huachuca for 2 weeks without my jeep. Any wheeling trips or meet n greets schedule in the general area...would love to see some AZ trails and talk jeep

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll be at Ft Huachuca for 2 weeks without my jeep. Any wheeling trips or meet n greets schedule in the general area...would love to see some AZ trails and talk jeep
hey if you wouldnt mind the drive to Tucson we can go this Saturday, i was thinking chiva Falls or chimney rock

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey if you wouldnt mind the drive to Tucson we can go this Saturday, i was thinking chiva Falls or chimney rock
I don't see a problem with that

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
sierravistaoffroad is a facebook group that leads trips in the area. Wish I would have saw this yesterday. We had 25 trucks go out to Empire Ranch yesterday. We have stuff just about every weekend. Check us out on Facebook.

·
Registered
256 Posts
sierravistaoffroad is a facebook group that leads trips in the area. Wish I would have saw this yesterday. We had 25 trucks go out to Empire Ranch yesterday. We have stuff just about every weekend. Check us out on Facebook.
hey this weekend and next weekend im hitting chiva falls if you wanna post it up on fb on saturday.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone in Sierra Vista happen to have a peddle bike I could borrow for the rest of the week and into next week? I'd like to get some bike riding in out here if I can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts