Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for Sikorsky in Stratford, and I see a ton of jeeps every day and was wondering if anyone else that works there was on here too...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Mongo, I'm a Sikorsky employee as well. You're not alone!

I think I've seen yours around the parking lot. Mines been confined to a shop for the better part of a year so I doubt you've seen mine.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well now there are 3 of us, i see a bunch every day... Leo you can become an honorary Sikorsky jeeper...lol. I am a 3rd shift guy so i see all 3 shifts worth of jeeps there, i can't believe that only 3 of have showed up on here. i was thinking about starting a jeep club there.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well now there are 3 of us, i see a bunch every day... Leo you can become an honorary Sikorsky jeeper...lol. I am a 3rd shift guy so i see all 3 shifts worth of jeeps there, i can't believe that only 3 of have showed up on here. i was thinking about starting a jeep club there.
I have tried to apply in the past. No luck. Lol. Although once a year I apply when ever there is an open available. I do have a couple of as exerts under my belt now so maybe this year will be the year lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
what did you apply for?
Almost everything I could do that didn't need a degree in something lol. Aircraft mechanic, assembly line, cafeteria and some others. I'm actually going to check later today to see if any openings available. It's about that time. I know some people who took forever to get in there. And some who got in right after trade school for mechanic technicians.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Leo Do you have your A & P (airframe an powerplant) license? That will help with getting employment at Sikorsky.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Leo Do you have your A & P (airframe an powerplant) license? That will help with getting employment at Sikorsky.
No. Just have a couple of ASE certified working on getting them all. Didn't know I needed that. I knew a few people who got in there with the same experience I had. But I will look into how to obtain that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts