Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grabbed this photo at just the right time! Do any of you have pictures with your jeep and future youngin' Jeepers? Eventually we will be forced to pass the torch and pray wranglers still look awesome in 14 years...

(image is attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Lol, my 4year old has already claimed my Jeep as hers. Where'd you find a blue Wrangler power wheel? I can only find the damn pink one.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
My 11 year old has already claimed mine. She gets mad when I do a mod she doesn't like.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just put the top down on the new JKU-R yesterday and took the kids (four-legged variety) out for a spin...they were out of their minds happy back there :)

Always important to get a bit of fur and drool in the new vehicle...let's folks know who it belongs to.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Just put the top down on the new JKU-R yesterday and took the kids (four-legged variety) out for a spin...they were out of their minds happy back there :)

Always important to get a bit of fur and drool in the new vehicle...let's folks know who it belongs to.
I tried that...until the wind blew the drool on me:D The lab loved it nonetheless though, I think he likes it better than the truck.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I tried that...until the wind blew the drool on me:D The lab loved it nonetheless though, I think he likes it better than the truck.
Lol!

I've got GSMDs -- they loved the truck I traded in for the JK...but they were simply enthralled with the Jeep. The big guy had this goofy grin as he just sat in the center of the rear making faces like he had his head out the window.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts