Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if there's any interest in these...they are just taking up space. I removed these when I got my jeep. Perhaps someone with an X would enjoy these on their rig. I didn't take out all of the screws when I was removing them...so a new hole will be required to mount onto the bumper. If you can operated a drill; there should be no problem as the screws are hidden anyway.

Make me an offer (including shipping) and we'll go from there. I'd rather sell as a pair, unless I have guaranteed separate buyers for each piece. Here they are while on my jeep.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$50 shipped to 21921?
I'll understand if you want to hold out for a better offer.
I'll sit on em for another week or two, if no one else comes around you got em! I'm not 100% sure how to go about shipping them however. Is your offer $50 including the shipping?

·
Official WF thread de-railer
3,952 Posts
it was including shipping. reason being i kinda like look of them, but they're only worth $50 to me. so yeah, if you get a better deal it's no problem.
post net or a ups store will have a box to fit them.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump bump!

I haven't checked yet, but I have a feeling it's going to be fairly expensive to ship. Meaning...for the time and effort to wrap these and ship them with a broken dominate hand, it may not be worth the $20 I make on these.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you can get me a shipping quote to 77504 I may be interested.
I went and picked up a box from UPS for $12 because i'll need it eventually anyway... they quoted me ground to 77504 for 8 lbs @ $62. Im in 58701. Let me know if that works for you.

Sorry Sinister...not gonna lose money on the transaction.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I went and picked up a box from UPS for $12 because i'll need it eventually anyway... they quoted me ground to 77504 for 8 lbs @ $62. Im in 58701. Let me know if that works for you.

Ill have to pass on that one.

·
Official WF thread de-railer
3,952 Posts

hey, no problem man. like i said, they're only worth $50 to me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Still got them? And how many screws didn't you remove? Are you ready to separate as I only need the rear, and shipping to 46706. Thanks.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't remove any of the hidden screws...I can check on shipping when im on days off, which isn't until the 18th. As you can see in the posts above shipping isn't really that cheap on that big of a box. If the price is right I will sell just the rear, and you pay shipping obviously.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts