Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually carry this with me when I get out of the jeep, but would love to be able to leave it in there. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I use a twelve litre PacSafe. I got mine from Mountain Equipment Co-op in Canada.

It is a soft bag with wire anti-theft mesh down into it. There is a cable that includes a combo lock that can be fasten around the seat post for example.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Tuffy makes a variety of storage boxes for the back that would lock up your laptop and many other things. I am not sure of the differences between each one, but I plan on getting one when I get my Jeep some day...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use a Pelican case. It's waterproof, it locks, and has loops for a cable lock which I use when running topless...

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yes I have one installed now. My wife and I like to go for walks and she doesn't like to carry her purse so we got the Tuffy so she would have a safe place to store it when we go for walks. It's also nice to secure firearms when going to or from the range. Is it secure? As secure as anything is I guess. If someone is determined to get your stuff chances are they're gonna get it, but with the tailgate locked anything short of a cutting torch and your stuff is secure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts