Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Sahara.
My Siri on my iPhone 6s+ doesn't seem to work.
When I press Siri it pops up, but it doesn't pick up my command. Is there away to get Siri working?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Before I replaced my head-unit, I had a similar problem.. On mine there was a big delay from the time SIRI wakes up until it could hear me..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, you can use the mod from . It works. There were still some issues though, like turn by turn directions around town were too delayed to be useful. What I ended up doing was getting that rugged ridge dash multi mount, a cheap Bluetooth speaker, and a GoPro mount. I cut the top off the GoPro mount, epoxied the Bluetooth speaker to the GoPro mount, screwed it into the rugged ridge phone mount. After that, added a double usb charge port up there. Now the radio just is tuned to fm, and the iPhone works great with the Bluetooth speaker. This is much cheaper than swapping out the stereo, and turn by turn directions are nice and prompt and clear.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah, you can use the mod. It works. There were still some issues though, like turn by turn directions around town were too delayed to be useful. What I ended up doing was getting that rugged ridge dash multi mount, a cheap Bluetooth speaker, and a GoPro mount. I cut the top off the GoPro mount, epoxied the Bluetooth speaker to the GoPro mount, screwed it into the rugged ridge phone mount. After that, added a double usb charge port up there. Now the radio just is tuned to fm, and the iPhone works great with the Bluetooth speaker. This is much cheaper than swapping out the stereo, and turn by turn directions are nice and prompt and clear.
Thank you!
i'm glad I read this before doing the update.
I much rather have the navi fully working than having Siri

1 - 9 of 9 Posts