Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a base model factory radio in my 2013 jeep wrangler. I have had SiriusXM streaming on it since day 1. My wife has a siriusXM radio we mounted in her car that gets twice the stations in it. (even thought the website says it shouldn't)

Is any one out there with the a different radio 430n/rhb or 730n rhr able to get the higher 300 SiriusXM stations

RoadTrip radio is my families go to for the summer. I really don't want to mount an external radio on the jeep.

Thx!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
As far as I know, Road Trip Radio (CH 301) is not available on any of the factory installed SiriusXM radios in the Wrangler.

That channel is pretty good.. I stream it now and then using my phone, but the audio streamed from the Sirius online channels is terrible. (At least for me it is).

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just installed a Pioneer with the Sirius/XM add on ($50 or so) and it now gets Road Trip radio. I can confirm the 730n did not, at least in my 2015 JKUR. It was a pleasant surprise when I turned on the new system this weekend.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is good to know. What model Pioneer did you go with?

I just installed a Pioneer with the Sirius/XM add on ($50 or so) and it now gets Road Trip radio. I can confirm the 730n did not, at least in my 2015 JKUR. It was a pleasant surprise when I turned on the new system this weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went with the Pioneer AVIC-W6500NEX. Lots of bells and whistles I'm not sure I'll ever use but I wanted wireless CarPlay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts