Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the bitrate for SiriusXM is so low and the sound quality suffers, I'd rather stream it from my iPhone to the AUX input which I believe would sound much better.

Does anyone know if this is possible. The app requires a login, the Jeep trial doesn't. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
if your trial includes the all-access package then you can stream it from the app. I would call Sirius and ask them if it does and they will tell you how to make a login for the app.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if your trial includes the all-access package then you can stream it from the app. I would call Sirius and ask them if it does and they will tell you how to make a login for the app.
Thanks, this is the trial that came with the Jeep. It just worked without me doing anything. I'll check them and see if the Jeep trial is all access.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I Bluetooth stream. 100x sound quality than XM

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Bluetooth stream through your phone is great if you have a big data plan. I don't so I just stick with the regular Sat radio.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
x2 for bluetooth

You'll also get more channels through the app than through the head unit.

Frankly, though, I have google play music family subscription on our androids for $15 - up to 5 devices... just about any music you can think of... for the rest there is my own uploaded music

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Thanks, this is the trial that came with the Jeep. It just worked without me doing anything. I'll check them and see if the Jeep trial is all access.
I stream via PC and via bluetooth with my trial. You just need to setup an account linked to your Sirius ID or VIN.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts