Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been about to transfer their subscription on the 2015 130 radio to a 430?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Has anyone been about to transfer their subscription on the 2015 130 radio to a 430?
a friend of mine got a new radio to replace stock, and apparently the free 12 months trial they give you is only applicable to the radio itself, and can't be transferred to any new radio you put in.

I haven't tried myself but maybe you could call Sirius and work something out.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I got a new Pioneer radio and transferred the 12 month that came with the vehicle from my 130N to the 4100-NEX.

Was prepared to argue that the "trial" is not actually a trial since it costs ~$150 on your window sticker. However, when I called to transfer they were very nice and were willing to transfer.

They were going to charge me to actually transfer, but I told them that I was told there would be no charge and was not made aware of this.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I must have gotten the pissy sales rep. She claimed you couldn't transfer a subscription, so she credited me for the remainder of my contract on my old Jeep and gave me a new 6-month contract on my new Jeep. I didn't really argue, maybe that would have made a difference. Was definitely annoying to not just switch to another tuner.

-Dirk

·
Registered
891 Posts
i just did this on a 1 year paid subscription and they tried to charge me $20. I told them I wouldn't renew next time and the gave me what they claimed to be a "one time comp."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts