Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right to the point :

I liked the look of "tough stuff but didn't want to pay for a rectangle. (Door guards are a different story)

I made a windsheild divider and also a rear tailgate guard.

Had em on 6 months and washed em with the pressure washer, doesn't peel or discolor.
5 dollars a sheet on eBay.

Attachments

·
Registered
858 Posts
A can of bedliner would also give similar-appearing results.

·
Registered
126 Posts
on rock crawler side guards or nerf bars you can put this ontop as to not slip during rainy weather

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A can of bedliner would also give similar-appearing results.
But it's hard to paint and hold up the windshield seals at the same time , this tucked right under And no drying!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
858 Posts
But it's hard to paint and hold up the windshield seals at the same time , this tucked right under And no drying!
True dat

·
Knows a couple things...
49,386 Posts
on rock crawler side guards or nerf bars you can put this ontop as to not slip during rainy weather
Be wary, that stuff can take your skin off as you slide out of the Jeep if you're overly aggressive on applying it. Ask me how I know. :eek:

·
Registered
126 Posts
im quite aware jerry, back in my highschool days I used to skateboard everyday (sometimes from class to class :D) the thing is I have shittybilt nerfs on mine (got em as a gift) and the upper plastic "grip" flap is well... flapping lol so im contemplating just pulling them off sanding the bar flatish and applying the griptape

1 - 9 of 9 Posts