Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting skid plates for my 98 Tj and have found a few companies that I like such as potion spider. Is there any others that are good to look into for good protectionews to look into?

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I've been saving for savvys under armor. Ive seen them first hand and they are great quality.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ive got the savvy gas tank skid and its tucked in, great quality. For engine skid I decided to go a steel Under Cover Fab engine skid which is great also. I also have rocker guards from barricade.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Undercover Fabworks makes quality skid plates. Installed their aluminum tcase skid and engine skid on my old rig with no complaints.

·
Supporting Vendor
767 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I've been saving for savvys under armor. Ive seen them first hand and they are great quality.
Bing bang boom! Me too. I'm saving for the full set with BL, a brown dog MML, super short SYE, DC driveshaft, cable t-case linkage, and the savvy gas tank skid. I don't care how long it takes because I know it's going to be absolutely worth it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Ive got the savvy gas tank skid and its tucked in, great quality. For engine skid I decided to go a steel Under Cover Fab engine skid which is great also. I also have rocker guards from barricade.

If you are anywhere near me in South Jersey I would like to look at that skid plate. I'm in Williamstown if you are close PM if I could check out that skid.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts